Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sabrina, Karen, & Laura

I finally got a chance to sit and read my friend Laura's blog. Her and her husband recently adopted a little girl from Korea.  I also recently received emails from my friends Karen and Sabrina when they found out the gender of their baby's.  I feel totally overwhelmed with happiness for all three of my dear friends and I want to share it.  It is so special to be blessed with a new little soul that you get to be responsible for and love and I know that these three ladies will be absolutely wonderful mothers and I am so proud of them.  I was sitting here at the internet cafe in the Philippines crying reading Laura's blog about little Olivia who arrived only a few short weeks ago.  I just knew Olivia was meant for her and John as I read each word.  They seem like the sweetest family and I am amazed at how fast she seems to be adapting.  Karen and Sabrina are getting to go through the adventure of pregnancy and are doing it with such excitement and class. They both seem to really relish each new development with their growing belly's.  I have always loved children and am excited to one day have my own.  You ladies make it look even more wonderful!  Thank you for sharing your experiences with me even from across the world.  I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest.Blogpost.ever!!! I love you and I am praying you guys are just fine in the midst of this earthquake and tsunami waves over there. NO DIVING TODAY PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete